Sunday 13 May 2012

Get on with it

Long and winding introductions are always so boring, aren't they? In presentations, stories, vlogs etc etc. Let's just call this my rebirth. Hah, how dramatic.
I decided to go with the url boyhana bc the word 'boy' is only my #1 favourite word in the English language. It's so cute. Try saying it. YEAH, RIGHT??
I really like (re)construction and destruction. Like when people paint a giant mural that takes forever and so much effort only to just repaint over it in white. So deleting things is ok right? I'm trying to not be so sentimental (Imo this is more less the same thing as materialistic).
Everything irrelevant goes!
Nobody is really following this blog ._.
So this is my little introduction I guess?
Everyone's a little crazy nowadays. How boring.
Third from left. Everything I'm wearing comes from random thrifty places. Yeh just another life/style blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment